Okay. I’ve been tagged by Missy over at It’sAlmostNaptime with this funky little meme thing. I like this one because it is actually hard for me to do. I mean, come on…how on earth am I gonna limit a memoir of complicated, wonderful me to SIX WORDS?
I thought of being cryptic and listing my maiden name alternated with my married names. But that just makes me look like Liz Taylor and doesn’t say anything about how happy I am now.
Missy had a really good one, but I can’t copy her…..that would be , well…..copying. duh.
ice-skater, swimmer, cheerleader, wife, life-time learner
so that’s me. In just six words.
Now I’m supposed to tag people. This is the part I don’t like about memes. I actually like being tagged, but that’s ’cause I’m still new at this. But most of my blog friends who do like being tagged have already been tagged by Missy and my other blog friends don’t like it at all. so I’m going to just break the rules. sorry Missy.
1. Write your own Six-Word Memoir. (done)
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you want. (done. no illustrations. I’m at work and don’t have time to draw right now.)
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post. (did that up at the top of my post.)
4. Tag at least five more blogs with links. (um…..sorry. I’m a rule breaker.)
5. Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play (not applicable)
Instead of tagging people, If you read this and want to do your own six-word-memoir, just put it in the comments section.