It’s time for me to buckle down and write up 10 more things I am grateful for.
22. people who need me.
23. a really good steak.
24. those times I manage to touch somebody with a message and they let me know.
25. my husband’s sense of humor
26. home-made oatmeal raisin cookie dough.
27. friends I can share my real needs with and know that they will pray for me.
28. the perfect cup of Earl Grey tea
29. rain storms
30. the gift of trust when a friend tells me something that is important to them.
this post is part of an on-going project to increase my awareness of the goodness of God in my life and all the things I have have to be grateful for.