Game of Tag…All About My Man
1. Who is your man? Martin
2. How long have you been together? since Sept 2002
3. How long dated? We got engaged in August 2004. Married July 30, 2005
4. How old is your man? 38
5. Who eats more? he does
6. Who said “I love you” first? He did.
7. Who is taller? he is.
8. Who sings better? He does. but we both love to sing.
9. Who is smarter? I’m quicker, but he makes better long term decisions
10. Whose temper is worse? again, I have a flash temper, he’s more of a slow burn.
11. Who does the laundry? We both do.
12. Who takes out the garbage? He does.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? him
14. Who pays the bills? he pays some of them, and I pay others.
15. Who is better with the computer? oh him absolutely.
16. Who mows the lawn? My father.
17. Who cooks dinner? we both love to cook so we mostly cook together
18. Who drives when you are together? He does.
19. Who pays when you go out? I do. Since the entertainment budget is in my bank account.
20. Who is most stubborn? Me. hands’ down.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? He does. I’m not enough of a grown up. 😉
22. Whose parents do you see the most? mine. They live less than a mile away. Down a little country lane.
23. Who kissed who first? We used to drive each other nuts back when we weren’t actually dating yet by getting really close, having our lips *almost* touch and saying “I Love you” once when we were doing that I just decided I’d had enough and I kissed him.
24. Who asked who out? We were friends for so long even before we dated officially that I really don’t recall who asked who on that first “date”
25. Who proposed? He did. He shouted it to the Rocky Mountains. I squeaked and sat down (HARD) on the rock that I had been standing on.
26. Who is more sensitive? Him. absolutely.
27. Who has more friends? He does.
28. Who has more siblings? He does.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? HIM. and God.
Missy knows I don’t tag people, but if you want to play along, just post these questions and your own answers on your blog and link back to here in the comments so we can all go find out more about each other’s lives.